Beta version 3.4 available for testing
Who shall use version 3.4 Beta?
Beta version 3.4 is not a final release, there may still have bugs, translations issues, etc…
Beta version is for users willing to help GigaTribe release a better version. Bug detected during beta test will be fixed before releasing a final version.
Joining the Beta test
Beta version is available for download here : http://www.gigatribe.com/software/Gigatribe_Setup_Beta.exe.
The tests will focus on the performance and stability of this version. Problems occuring between a Beta version and an older version will not be handled (for example users appearing disconnected with version 3.1.7).
If 2 users using version 3.4 do not see each other, we will investigate to fix the problem.You may find other beta tester by joining the Tribe : www.gigatribe.com/tribes/GT3.4_Beta
To report a bug, use exclusively the following link: http://www.gigatribe.com/en/beta-3.4
What’s new in version 3.4
- There should be no more users appearing disconnected while they are both connected. It only works for users with version 3.4.
- The error message ‘ERROR_CANNOT LISTEN’ won’t appear anymore for users with EasyConnect/VPN.
- Connection between the GigaTribe software and the database now uses SSL encryption.
- Any user connected with EasyConnect/VPN will transfer every file though our EasyConnect/VPN. This way, the IP address of EasyConnect users will remain anonymous, even for their contacts using direct connection.
- Connection mode can be selected from the network settings.
- EasyConnect/VPN transfer speed has been improved.
- Users connected with EasyConnect/VPN have their name displayed in blue.