Pay $99 or 99€ (according to your country) now and get lifetime GigaTribe membership.
The promotion is available till 31 January 2012
The test version 3.3 is not yet robust enough to replace the 3.1.7
We continue to improve it with your comments. We will release a new test version in January.
For 2012, we also expect an overhaul of the EasyConnect to transform it into real VPN that will make exchanges completely anonymous. We will take the opportunity to change the EasyConnect limitations: instead of cutting access after a certain number of days, the service will be available free for a certain volume of data downloaded each month.
All GigaTribe Team wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
The new Beta version 3.03.001 is available for download here:
The problem of corruption files after downloading has been fixed.
We remind you that this version is a beta version (test version). All your feedbacks are very welcome either on the blog, or at email@example.com .
Here is the link to download the Beta1 version 3.03.
This version replaces the beta version 3.02.
The changes are:
- There is no longer crash when deleting a user.
- The discussion now appears in an independent window.
- In connection options you can choose if you want to connect directly / exclusively EasyConnect / Automatically (Direct then attempt EasyConnect).
- Navigation in the form of tabs has disappeared.
- Tribes created with versions 3.02 have disappeared, now you must use the tribes available from the website to create user groups: http://www.gigatribe.com/en/search-a-tribe
Moreover we know that there are still display problems on which we work. This is a beta version; it will not become an official version.
We thank those who will try to trace the encountered problems by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org about 3.3 or responding to this post.
Friday December 9th
It seems that the addition of a new protocol that we wanted to test (to improve download speeds) has compromized integrity of downloaded files.
To avoid spreading corrupted files, we decided to suspend temporarily testing of this Beta version. We will release a new Beta version in the beginning of next week.
We thank all beta testers whose feedback helped us to do quick improvements.