From many weeks some users are complaining about an issue concerning invisible users.
Most of the time the issue is caused by their firewall which is blocking output ports.
You know you have this problem if those 3 conditions meet:
- You are connected using EasyConnect
- Only users using Direct Connection are invisible for you while connected
- You can share chat messages with those users but those messages are handled as offline messages
To fix this problem, you need to:
- Setup properly your firewall to accept output connexions
- Ask your contacts to connect using EasyConnect or to use a port not blocked by your firewall (port 80 for example)
We are working on this issue to provide a clean solution.
We are currently moving our servers to new servers. The migration takes more time than we thought it should take and it is possible that gigatribe.com links back to an empty page.
Unfortunately this issue concerns purchases as well. Payments done today are registered, but Ultimate suscriptions are not activated for now. Do not worry! As soon as the migration is finished on the server side, we will activate all registered purchases.
All our apologies for any inconveniences. We will keep you updated via this post.
[update 23/08] Server maintenance continues. Website and payments are now fully accessible. Hotline via email is not available and will be back as soon as our email server will be operational.
[update 30/08] All is back to normal. Contact our hotline (email@example.com) if you encountered problems.