If you have crash issues with GigaTribe, please send us your crash report produced by Windows.
To extract the report, follow this procedure (Windows Vista and Windows 7):
1. Start the Event Viewer (Start > search for “event” > launch “Event Viewer”)
2. In Event Viewer, on the left part, double click on “Windows Logs” and “Application”
3. An error should appears on the events list. Select the error.
4. Copy and Paste it as new comment on this blog post.
Don’t forget to provide the following information:
– how many contacts you have in GigaTribe?
– how many files where you downloading when GigaTribe crashed?
– what were you doing when GigaTribe crashed (nothing, chat, sharing new folder, start downloading file, inviting new people, accepting invitation etc…)