Thanks to users comments, we’ve made the folowing chages:
– Each user has its own chat window, with all the features available in most advanced IM software: you can drag and drop images, use emoticons, shortcuts…
– A private blog is available to your contacts.
– Same contacts can be in different groups.
– Shared items (folders and files) can be customized with a comment, picture, and ranking.
– Files recently added are flagged as “new” to help you check for updates easily.
– Personal information can be added to your profile to describe your tastes, just like with a social network.
The most obvious change will probably be the new user interface: Here is a screen shot of version 3 network tab.
Here is a zoom on the folder window.